posted Jan 6, 2011, 11:27 PM by tommy tony
updated Jan 7, 2011, 1:50 PM
Here are some notable improvements, even though bugs must still be lurking around:
- Everything is persisted in text files, making everything from life pools to loadouts easy to customize.
- Shouldn't break normal PVP anymore, technically.
- When you /join a team, your current inventory is stored until you /leave the warzone. Thanks to DevRW for the suggestion.
- Team score and life pool are now shown on the team spawn sign.
- Team spawns and monuments are now protected.
- Other odds and ends: added some commands, some command names changed, also don't trust /deletewarzone - some files won't get deleted because of a file mishandling bug I haven't hunted down yet.
Note: this is a hMod b133-only build.