posted Feb 22, 2011, 12:13 AM by tommy tony
updated Feb 22, 2011, 7:42 AM
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes.
Apologies for the delays and the bad timing for this release (with the Minecraft 1.3 update due any day now).
- Added "/setwarconfig buildInZonesOnly:true" to help War-dedicated server setups. If that setting is on, people can only build inside zones, and you have to use the permission node 'war.build' to give build rights outside zones.
- Set respawn loadouts and rewards without having to restart your server: e.g. fill your inventory with the desired items and then call "/setzoneconfig loadout:default" or "/setwarconfig reward:default".
- Players can't drop precious blocks of their team color anymore.
- Fixed outline setting not getting persisted
- Disable a zone while you're working on it with "/setzoneconfig disabled:true". It will be removed from the warhub and its gates will be blocked.
- Fixed broken wall signs.
- Added "/setzoneconfig unbreakable:true" to prevent players from breaking or placing blocks in a zone.
- Fixed client crash when using /team when not on a team
- Fixed client crash on inventory reset when reconnecting
- Fixed broken doors (tricky!)
- The cherry for last: new "/setzoneconfig nocreatures:true" setting. Prevents mobs and animals from spawning in a zone.
Tested with craftbukkit #53
(Recommended Build 1) and #406
. Be careful with 406 though, Permissions 2.0 seems broken. Also, 409+ will NOT work (i.e. don't get the latest craftbukkit build).