posted Mar 4, 2011, 9:59 PM by tommy tony
updated Mar 4, 2011, 10:18 PM
Klotzen, nicht Kleckern! (Boot'em, don't spatter'em! / Don't do things by half!)
The unstable build for War v1.1 has been available on the Bukkit forums for more than a week now, but I've had many issues trying to nail down bugs that appeared after the MC 1.3 update. Work and university have also been keeping me busy - apologies! I've been running this release (or builds close to it) on my two servers for a week now with a variety of plugins and many different Craftbukkit versions: still, use a Recommended Build for best results.
- Support for Minecraft 1.3 with Craftbukkit Recommended Builds #440 and #493
- Warzones are reset automatically when the last player leaves
- Players can't use any command but War commands (/leave, /warhub, etc.) when on a team playing in a zone
- Can't place flag or spawn blocks anymore, can't pickup more than one precious spawn block.
- Players that sneak out of the zone don't get killed anymore
- Fixed auto-assign join message
- Known issue: when creating/changing a warzone, /resetzone and /savezone might stop working. Wait a few minute or reboot your server and everything will go back to normal by itself. Let me know if you can reproduce this reliably, please - it's been driving me insane.
- Fixed signs that spammed/would not reset/threw exceptions. Warn me if you still see broken signs!
Thank you for your great support.