posted Oct 1, 2011, 12:52 PM by tommy tony
updated Oct 1, 2011, 1:23 PM
Today I finally finished the last ticket I had scheduled for the War v1.6 milestone. Crazy stuff in this release has been months in the making.
Thanks to @TimWolla who helped me a lot. Here's what's new in this final release of War v1.6:
- Use '/zonecfg loadout:<extra-loadout-name>' to add an alternate respawn loadout. Players switch loadouts by sneaking.
- Use '/zonecfg deleteloadout:<name>' to get rid of an extra loadout. You can delete the default loadout.
- For MC 1.8+
- Now saving health level, food level, saturation, exhaustion and gamemode when you enter a warzone.
- Forcing creative mode player to switch to survival when they join a game.
- Disable the hunger bar with '/zonecfg nohunger:true'. This also turns off the health-regeneration of food.
- Instead, determine how fast players will become hungry after a respawn with '/zonecfg saturation:<0 to 20>'.
- Glass walls
- Glass walls can be turned off with '/zonecfg glasswalls:off'.
- You get bumped back into the zone instead of back to the spawn if you walk out of the zone boundaries.
- Use '/zonecfg flagreturn:<both/spawn/flag>' to change where the flag carrier can return the flag.
- '/zonecfg flagpointsonly:true' let's you have pure CTF.
- Easy spleef with two new settings: '/zonecfg pvpinzone:false instabreak:true' to turn off pvp inside a zone and let players break blocks instantly.
- New TNT protection scheme. Important structures are rolled back instead of stopping explosions.
- With the setting '/warcfg tntinzonesonly:true', any TNT explosion outside a warzone is cancelled.
- TNT inside warzones is allowed. Outside blocks affected by explosions from inside the warzone are rolled back.
- Fancy new death messages.
- SuperPerms/PermissionsBukkit support. See WAR-README.txt for permissions.
- Added helmet/blockhead protection: if you remove your head block, it will be reset automatically (and you are prevented from holding too many head-items).
- Dropped items get cleaned up after each reset (thanks Tim!)
- New commands:
- New /renamezone command.
- Added /deleteteamflag command.
- Other new settings:
- '/zonecfg minplayers:1 minteams:1' are the default values. If you don't have minplayers players on at least minteams teams, then the players can't leave the spawn.
- Use '/zonecfg nodrops:true' to prevent players from dropping any items in the warzone.
- Doors reset much better now.
- Respawn now stops fire properly.
- Less hits on PLAYER_MOVE, to help with performance.
- Known issues
- Something about using leather armor in loadouts is breaking item function.
- Lobbies still attached to warzones sometimes get player teleported under them because of their being temporarily reset.
Report back with your bugs and feedback. Thanks!
Compatible with Craftbukkit RB #1185